Merger & Acquisition Analysis
One of the fastest methods for modern companies to grow is through the merger
and acquisition process. An acquisition is also an excellent exit strategy for
companies that provide building block hardware, software or services to larger
Overview of the Process
- Creation of a database of historic financial information.
- Analysis and review of the historic financial information.
- Generation of projected financial statements based upon current ownership
- Estimation of the Company's market value.
- Selection of purchase price, structure and terms.
- Generation of projected financial statements based upon new ownership assumptions
including purchase price and funding terms.
- Review of the projected earnings and anticipated values including analysis
of returns to investors and financial statement performance.
Sample Mergers/Acquisition Study
Sample Acquisition Plan with historical, pre and post acquisition proforma
analysis, optimized investment plan and post investment investor return analysis.
You will have a model to follow on how to evaluate any acquisition. For an actual
evaluation of an acquisition or merger for your company
Contact us Today.